Monday, September 29, 2008

cool finds

I found this awesome coat at Value village the other day. Could not resist spending the 5$. Even though it's very possible that by the time Stella hits age 5 or 6 and would fit into this gorgeous little coat, she might not like it one bit... Regardless, I'm keeping it. It's made by some European clothing label Bo Ba (the "a" with two little dots on top) or Maybe it's even Ba Ba (both "a" with dots on top). I've been trying to Google it, but nothing comes up regarding kids clothes. But it's such a cool coat. And the red fabric is this soft, soft, fine corduroy material. The pockets made me guess that t might be some Scandinavian design. Any ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh there it is !!! the coat!!!!
its the cutest thing i ever saw!
;)

Anonymous said...

Agree with that - very cute! Google defeated me too.

Grandpa

Anonymous said...

sorry tania

it is a bit small for you!

gllen