
With two kids on my hands, a hubby touring (more then I could have ever imagined!) and a business to run and about to have to back to my day job... there is still one thing I take time to do. It's cooking. I love cooking. Cooking makes me happy. It calms me. It makes me forget all other troubles. I love it!!! I'm happy to say that I have discovered recently that Kaspar is very much into helping me cook. So, these days I've learned to cook with both of the kids present. I usually try setting Stella up in front of the fridge with a stack full of magnets to take off the door. Kaspar with a little cutting board and a blunt knife and a soft fruit or vegetable or two. He does all the chopping for me! And it's even better when friends come along and set me up with new and unusual recipes asking for a lot of soft veggies or fruit to be cut up. :-) I'll post this one, because it was sent to me as a picture attachment and even though I burned it the first time, it came out awesome the second time. Hope you can read it... It's BBQ Peach crumble.
2 comments:
mmmm!
and excellent to train that boy young! his future wife will be so grateful!
;)
someone once told me they had a recipe for cedar-plank goose.
they said you cooked it on a barbeque, threw away the goose, and ate the plank!
apparently they don't like goose>
oh well.
happy cooking!
gllen
Post a Comment