This morning I took my cup of coffee and turned on the radio to a blaring: "expect another ten to fifteen centimeters by the end of..." What the f*??? We've had so much of the white stuff this winter! Enough allready! I truly felt frustrated. Almost on the verge of tears. Angry tears. I'm so done with winter. Done. Finished. Sick of it. And even if the weather is cooperating and the days are sunny and relatively mild and nights crisp and pretty in the moonlight... It will not convince me to like the winter. No more!!! Sunday, February 24, 2008
no more snow!
This morning I took my cup of coffee and turned on the radio to a blaring: "expect another ten to fifteen centimeters by the end of..." What the f*??? We've had so much of the white stuff this winter! Enough allready! I truly felt frustrated. Almost on the verge of tears. Angry tears. I'm so done with winter. Done. Finished. Sick of it. And even if the weather is cooperating and the days are sunny and relatively mild and nights crisp and pretty in the moonlight... It will not convince me to like the winter. No more!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awsome!!! i hope its coming this way!
(that was)frum chris r
Post a Comment