Wednesday, March 05, 2008

what's wrong?

What's wrong with this picture? If you can guess, you'll have a chance of winning ... ok, ok. There is no winners here. Yes! It's snowing again. I wish I could say it's raining cats and dogs, because I just love that nutty saying. But it looks more like it's snowing cats and dogs. What’s wrong with the world? It’s March! Easter is two weeks away. It just should not be like this. No, no, no!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes!!!
spring has un-sprung. i love it.

Anonymous said...

let's see...

i would say the thing that is wrong is that the little person in the red coat is not building a snowman, or tossing snowballs around, or jumping in that big drift at the base of the pine tree... wheeeeeee!

dear beta - i hear it is going to snow again on Friday - i will send you some more tea!!

gllen

Steve said...

hey, what's that kid doing on the street ? Where are his parents ?
Where can I collect my prize ?

Anonymous said...

You are right. It's March. The month I hated most when we lived in Ontario. It can do anything!
Come west, young woman. No snow at all in Oak Bay yet this year. Flowers are up and bloo....oh better not say that!
Mom Jo

elizabete said...

All of you GUYS out there - enjoy the snow!!! Yes, it IS SNOWING on Friday again. I think I'm going to cry. I'm moving out West! Will you take me in, Jo?

Wishful for spring!

Anonymous said...

Take you in? anytime!!!